It is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor on the auction items. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Internet Buyers premium is 15% with a 3% discount for those who can pick up and pay with cash or good check. However there is a 4% conventience fee for credit cards. Not Responsible in case of accident on premises.
1. Cash, Cashiers Check, or Bank Letter of Credit must accompany all checks. $30.00 Returned Check Fee plus collection fees. 4% fee for credit card payments. All bills must be paid in full immediately following sale.
2. Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items.
3. All articles are offered "AS IS WHERE IS", in units of measure as announced at the time of sale. The auctioneer reserves the right to group, modify increase, diminish, or delete lots at his sole discretion or to sell items in bulk if such action serves the best interest of the seller.
4. Auction Company gives no warranties or guarantees as to any descriptions made on any item at any time. It is the responsibility of the buyer to examine the item and determine worth before they bid. Absolutely no returns, Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
5. Any annoucements at the auction take precedent over all printed material.
6. Auctioneer will receive bids from any responsible and registered bidder who makes his bid known so long as he or she conducts themselves in an orderly manner.
7. Auctioneer may refuse to accept any bid which is but a trifling advance over the prior bid or which contains conditions not acceptable to the Auctioneer or Seller. Auctioneer will settle any bidder dispute by reselling the lot.
8. Upon the award of bid, title and risk of loss, damage to or destruction of the purchased item, passes to the purchaser and the acutioneer shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage to or destruction of any such item.
9. No items may be removed until settled for in the manner announced. All items must be removed within the time announced at the sale, at purchaser's sole cost and risk.
10. Bidder further agrees not to transact any buisness on auction premises other than with Auction Company the express permission of Auctioneer.
11. All rights, privileges, and powers reserved or granted to auctioneer in these Terms of Sale shall be deemed reserved and granted to auctioneer's employees, advertising representative, and all owners for whom the items are being sold.
REAL ESTATE TERMS
Terms: 10% Down Day of Sale, with the balance cash due upon Closing. Successful bidders will sign a Purchase Agreement following the close of bidding. All information contained in the announcements at sale and all related materials are subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement.
Closing: Conducted by Burke Real Estate 124 North Elm St Cresco, IA 52136 563-547-2554
Note: Owners reserve the right to accept or reject any and all bids. Auctioneer and owners will determine if final bid is acceptable.
Notice: All information contained in this auction has been gained from sources deemed reliable: however, bidders, are invited to inspect the property and make thier own investigations with respect thereto. All sales will be presumed to be made upon the individual judgement of the purchaser. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her independent inspections, investigations, and inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or Burke Real Estate. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertised or preprinted materials.
ALL property is being offered on an "as is, where is" basis, and no warrenty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Burke Real Estate.